Get Fit 2013 Tip #6 – Arbonne Protein Powder. When I was trying to cleanse my liver and get rid of soy and gluten, I started using Arbonne Protein Powder. I love this stuff, just ordered a new bag too so I can get back on it. I haven’t had the powder in 6 weeks and I am having withdrawals!
I was sponsored by Martha Knight when I went to BlogHer, who is an amazing businesswoman and a champion of helping people get healthy. Martha is an Independent Consultant for Arbonne International. She knew of my struggles with soy (read about it here) and suggested I go on a 7-day cleanse using the Arbonne nutritional line. The program focuses on 5 Key Areas of Fitness: Eat clean, increase nutrient intake, eliminate allergenic and addictive foods, balance food sugar, support elimination organs. During the week, I exercised 6x and followed the plan outlined by Arbonne and I lost 1 pound and 6 inches. I was stoked to see the inches lost! Since then, I have lost an additional 35 inches and 20lbs!
Here are the products I tried and what I thought about them:
- Protein Shake: Vanilla and Chocolate. I had at least 1 per day, and most days 2. I loved loved loved the chocolate! Being allergic to soy, I haven’t been able to eat chocolate as so few of it is soy-free. Mind you, typically don’t like chocolate shake powders. This stuff was delicious. Used my Magic Bullet, mixed it with either a banana or raspberries, added in the Daily Fiber Boost and the Digestion Plus, and whola – I had a yummy chocolate shake.
- Daily Fiber Boost: Just added this to the shake 1x a day.
- Digestion Plus: I tried this in water and couldn’t stomach it. Put it in the shake and I never tasted it. Problem solved!
- Daily Power Pack: Women’s Multimineral tablet, probiotics and enzyme capsule, and bone health and antioxidant tablets – take with a big meal, trust me. My stomach had issues with this, twice.
- Fit Chews: Lemon or Chocolate. Normally I like lemon, but because I have such a sensitive palate, they didn’t taste good to me. Now the chocolate ones were so dang yummy! And they curbed my appetite!
- Nutrition Bars: Fruit or Chocolate. I really enjoyed them both as meal replacements, and tended to favor the fruit flavored one.
- Ready to drink shakes: These are pictured below but I didn’t get to try them as they had soy lecithin (in the chocolate).
- Energy Fizz Sticks: Citrus & Pomegranate – loved these. Great in my water and gave me the pick-me-up that I needed in midafternoon
I would recommend these products to anyone who is doing an elimination diet or a cleanse, but please talk to your doctor first.
Would you like a FREE sample kit? Fill out the form Sign-up for the 30-Minute Webinar (and attend!) and I will pop one in the mail to you. Easy peasy! Good info too, promise!